ReviewsWe turn complicated Banking Regulations into PLAIN ENGLISH so you can get back to serving your customers!
Banker’s Compliance Consulting offers many options for risk-based compliance reviews to assess the effectiveness of your compliance policies, procedures, and processes. Some options include:
- Full compliance reviews including deposits, loans, and independent Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) audits.
- Targeted reviews of your institution’s compliance with various loan and deposit regulations. For example, a TRID only or website compliance review.
- Customized solutions of any combination of regulations on a quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis.
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) data integrity reviews.
- Fair Lending compliance, assessment and consulting.
- Compliance Management System assessment.
- Compliance risk assessment development and implementation.
We also offer exam preparation, compliance assistance on mergers, internal monitoring guidelines, and policy review and development.
Our team has extensive experience working with institutions of all sizes in developing and managing compliance initiatives. In addition to transaction testing and sampling for regulatory compliance, our compliance reviews include one-on-one consultation with you and other scheduled personnel to understand all areas of your compliance program, with the goal of providing constructive consultation, training, recommendations, opinions, etc.
Reviews can be conducted offsite, onsite, or both, depending upon your preference. Whether it’s providing documents electronically through a secure portal or providing paper or electronic files in your institution for review, we can customize a review solution that works for you!