The CFPB has introduced a Regulatory Implementation webpage intended to provide “one-stop” access to their resource materials.
The webpage includes:
- Links to the new mortgage rules, as well as related proposals and updates;
- Links to all of the Compliance Guides and videos;
- The list of counties designated as rural or underserved;
- Reference charts that compare the ATR/QM requirements and outline coverage of the Mortgage Servicing requirements; and,
- Information/links to find HUD-approved housing counselors which are required to be provided with periodic statements, coupon books, certain ARM notices and certain delinquent borrowers.
We know you don’t have a lot of free time these days, but we encourage you to take a look.
Diane joined Banker’s Compliance Consulting with over 10 years of compliance experience and over 15 years of experience within the financial industry. Diane is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology with a concentration in Criminal Justice. She is a graduate of the Schools of Banking Compliance School and has participated in various other training opportunities throughout her career. Diane understands firsthand the struggles banks face in building and maintaining successful compliance programs. Her experience and common sense approach to consumer compliance is a great asset to our clients.
Diane and her husband have two kids who keep them busy. She enjoys running and other sports and is a big Bugs Bunny fan! She’s a bit crazy in that she does enjoy reading some of these regulations and she’s a “crazy cat lady!” Her cat tales are hilarious!