The CFPB has introduced a Regulatory Implementation webpage intended to provide “one-stop” access to their resource materials.
The webpage includes:
- Links to the new mortgage rules, as well as related proposals and updates;
- Links to all of the Compliance Guides and videos;
- The list of counties designated as rural or underserved;
- Reference charts that compare the ATR/QM requirements and outline coverage of the Mortgage Servicing requirements; and,
- Information/links to find HUD-approved housing counselors which are required to be provided with periodic statements, coupon books, certain ARM notices and certain delinquent borrowers.
We know you don’t have a lot of free time these days, but we encourage you to take a look.