Flood Insurance on Non-Residential Buildings

When trying to determine the insurable value of a building, the flood insurance requirements talk about “functional building costs” and “demolition removal costs”.  What exactly are these and how do you use them to determine flood insurance coverage?

David explains more in the video


Share This