Still on the fence about whether to sign up for a Banker’s Compliance Consulting Webinar? We promise you won’t be disappointed, but don’t take our word for it. Rather, we’ll let some of our recent webinar feedback do the talking.
- I like the way the topics are explained in an easy to understand format.
- Excellent materials provided, thank you!! I almost didn’t purchase this webinar as I thought I had the topic pretty well covered but this was truly worth the cost and I did pick up some items I hadn’t addressed yet so it was money well spent. Thank you for the excellent presentation and materials.
- Presenter talks in a language that is very easy to understand.
- Always good, useful information! Easy to understand!
Not only do you get the training you need without having to leave your office, you also receive the following at no additional cost:
- A comprehensive reference manual
The manual will tell you everything you need to know including citations from the applicable Regulations.
- A downloadable recording
The recording includes audio, as well as video of the presentation slides. Once you download the recording, it’s yours. Share it with your Team for as long as you want.
- Written answers to ALL questions
You can pre-submit and/or ask questions during the live webinar. Every question will be answered in writing and sent to all attendees within a couple weeks. This is a valuable training resource!
We have a lot of great webinar topics coming up. Be sure to check out our webinars page for more information.
Amy brings many years of banking and compliance experience to Banker’s Compliance Consulting. She has worked for both large and small financial institutions and spent time working in every area of a bank. She started out as a teller in college and eventually became a branch manager.
Her love, however, was always compliance. Amy began her career with Banker’s Compliance Consulting in 2000. Her knowledge and experiences have allowed her to develop a well-rounded and practical approach to regulatory compliance. Amy is CRCM certified, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, and is a graduate of the ABA Compliance School.
Amy & her husband have two children at home and stay busy following their activities. They spend a lot of time in the bleachers!