With the rapid growth of cryptocurrencies and other virtual assets, regulators are working to update the requirements for financial institutions to help mitigate the associated risks.
Your BSA/AML Program will need to evolve with these changes, and we can help keep you up to date!
Join us for our webinar, “BSA/AML: Crypto/Virtual Currency,” where we will cover all of the following:
- Crypto Lingo Crash Course: Exchanges, Miners, Tumblers, etc.
- Understanding and Assessing the Risks
- Updating Your BSA/AML Program
- Customer Due Diligence: What Questions Should You Be Asking?
- Ongoing Customer Due Diligence and Updating the Customer Risk Profile
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence
- Is This Crypto Business A Money Service Business?
- Red Flags for Virtual Currency Abuse and Spotting Unusual Activity
Amy brings many years of banking and compliance experience to Banker’s Compliance Consulting. She has worked for both large and small financial institutions and spent time working in every area of a bank. She started out as a teller in college and eventually became a branch manager.
Her love, however, was always compliance. Amy began her career with Banker’s Compliance Consulting in 2000. Her knowledge and experiences have allowed her to develop a well-rounded and practical approach to regulatory compliance. Amy is CRCM certified, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, and is a graduate of the ABA Compliance School.
Amy & her husband have two children at home and stay busy following their activities. They spend a lot of time in the bleachers!