Tellers and Customer Service Representatives play a crucial role when it comes to developing a customer’s risk profile. They are on the frontline working directly with the customer which gives them the ability to ask questions. Knowing what to ask and when are vital to your BSA/AML program.
Kevin explains more in the video.
Ready to learn more? JOIN US for our webinar, “BSA for Tellers & Customer Service Representatives”. Featured topics include:
- Customer Identification Program
- Account Opening Customer Due Diligence
- Identifying Unusual Activity and Asking the Right Questions
- Performing & Documenting Customer Due Diligence
- Identifying, Verifying and Certifying Beneficial Owners of Legal Entity Customers
- Ongoing Customer Due Diligence and Updating the Customer Risk Profile
- Currency Transaction Reports & Monetary Instruments
- Suspicious Activity Reporting Requirements
Kevin brings years of experience and a unique perspective on regulatory matters to our clients. A self-proclaimed geek and accredited CRCM, Kevin is also a recovering attorney with experience as in-house counsel for a large regional bank and one of the leading national title insurance providers. For reasons unknown, Kevin decided to leave the safety and serenity of his desk job to seek fortune and glory as a wandering adventurer. Like a bank compliance version of Kwai Chang Caine, The Man with No Name or Don Quixote, he now travels the land seeking to help those in need and righting compliance wrongs, wherever he may find them.
Kevin lives in Sioux Falls with his two children, who are surprisingly normal after having endured their father’s vivid imagination for their entire lives. He won’t admit to having any hobbies, because apparently “Regulations never sleep.” (While he does say this in his Batman voice, we’re pretty sure he’s joking.) From the looks of his Facebook page, he likes the outdoors and spending time with his large extended family (who seem like relatively normal people).